Thursday 3 June 2010

The Family


I am a sister to five brother's, jason , ian , steven , mark , & derek. and an aunty to twenty. ten niece's and ten nephew's and also a great aunt to three children. yes we have quite a big family, but they are all great. we don't see them as much as we used to, but we do see them at christmas which is nice. In the photo in the far left corner at the top is my brother mark centre holding shelby his daughter, when she was a baby, left side of the photo is my brother steven with his daughter victoria when she was younger, siting by his side.
In the right top photo is emma and my brother ian with their children ryan left and shannon right, when they were a bit younger.
In the middle left photo is my brother derek holding a shovel.
and in the middle right photo is jason's friends in the back and my brother jason in the front.
and last of all bottom photo's is mum on st'Ives beach. and me bottom right. It's great being an aunt and sometime's i spoil the younger one's, with paper craft things. I have no children of my own, but maybe one day i will. well i hope you've enjoyed reading about my family, i have to get going now, my pets are looking hungry at me. bye for now shen xx

2 comments: